Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
1. Team management – Training - Administration
· Building up, developing and maintaining salesforce
· Educate & train junior consultants continuously to make sure they do their jobs in the right way effectively.
· Monitor & support staff’s activities to achieve the assigned target and measure group performance.
· Effectuate & develop recruitment projects such as recruitment market research, new recruitment product research, recruitment competition research.
· Updated database
· Maintain accurate and complete records on all clients and candidates into database
· Ensure continuous growth of the candidate database whilst maintaining its integrity throughout all dealings
· Ensure prompt billing and collections
3. Customer Service
· Service level to clients
· Candidate management
· Apply the 40hrs’ recruitment process and profiling tool to select the candidates
· Prepare the resume of the candidates and present to clients
· Use persuasive ability to sell the job (base on key skills) to the applicant, and the applicant to the client
· Be involved in salary package negotiation communicate all requirements of the job to the applicants
· Conduct reference checks
· Provide career advice to candidates and market trends to clients as part of service
· Apply candidate retention program to build a relationship with candidates
4. Candidate Management
· Identify core candidates and implement appropriate methods to attract them
· Interview candidates within corporate guidelines to establish strengths, skills and requirements
· Register core candidates within corporate and legal requirements
· Minimise time spent with non-core candidates
· Accurately interpret clients' person specification and identify suitable candidates through effective job matching
· Use persuasive ability to sell the job to the candidate and the candidate to the client
· Communicate all requirements of the job to the candidate
· Provide face-to-face pre-interview advice to all candidates
· Follow up all placements to ensure retention of fee
· Develop and maintain good relationships with core candidates to ensure loyalty
Experience and Education Required:
Graduates/postgraduates majoring in HR, Business, Administration, Marketing, or other related fields. Overseas study is a plus, but not a must.
7 - 10 years’ experience in HR/Recruitment with a proven track record.
Fluent in either English
Expertise in using basic software applications: Word, Excel, Access…
Have excellent communication skills, good interpersonal skills, the ability and confidence to connect with people at various levels.
Have excellent time management skills, analytical skills, good at arranging work, work effectively in a team.
Understand the psychological candidates.
Work with a sense of responsibility.
Be A-Players, meaning in possession of a high degree of professionalism, goal orientation, and an urge to achieve targets.
Các công việc tương tự