Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
The job holder serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external parties on all matters pertaining to the Division and provides high level and confidential support to the administration of the Office. The job holder serves as a liaison to the Head of the Division, CEO Office, Chairman Office, Board of Directors Office, senior leadership teams as well as organizes and coordinates special projects, business documentation and executive outreach.
Key Accountabilities (1)
Executive Management Support
· Coordinate across Divisions, Committees and Councils in organizing meetings, preparing documents and meeting minutes.
· Organize relevant personnel to review, supervise, assess, and inspect the bank's various development plans and implementation results;
· Keep track of the Chairman of the Board's calendar and manage work schedules and meetings for the Chairman efficiently.
· Arrange and handle all logistics for executive management meetings and events, draft agendas, develop, compile and distribute presentation materials.
· Master the overall operating status of the company and provide first-hand information for the chairman of the board to make timely business decisions;
· Supervise the implementation of decisions, directives and tasks assigned by the Chairman of the Board
· Assist with special projects, prepare correspondences, maintain contact lists and follow up on progress.
· Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts.
· Make good judgement and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements babkwide.
· Prioritise and determine suitable actions, referrals or response to reflect the Head of Division's work style and organization policy.
Success Profile - Qualification and Experiences
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Banking, Business Administration or required discipline
- At least 7 years of relevant working experience providing executive management support
- Experience in banking operations is preferred
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people (Chairman, Board Members, Head of Divisions, employees, partners)
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office, desktop publishing software with ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to complete tasks and projects with little or no guidance
- Ability to react with appropriate sense of urgency to situations and events that require quick response
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Business English standard of proficiency as required for the role
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này