Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
The Executive Assistant to General Director (GD) provides executive, administrative and operations support to the GD.
The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the GD. The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
1. Assists the GD with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
2. Communicates with the general staff in charge on the GD's behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with HODs.
3. Collect/getting report from HODs, process draft check and comment or noted down on report for incorrect or inappropriate points before submitting to GD; Or make own proposal when needed.
4. Supports GD in his/her external commitments to the company, including service on external boards, committees and other groups.
5. Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Provide assistance as needed to front desk operations to include but is not limited to, answering phones, accepting package and other deliveries, lunchtime relief, and greeting and signing in visitors/guests.
Experience & Education:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with operation, supply chain or administration background.
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
Experiece in Office Admin.
• + 3 to 5 years providing support for upper-level management.
Skills & Abilities:
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with BODs including staff, board members, external partners.
• Previous experience working with high-level management team.
• Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint;
• Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
o Knowledge of other languages and international customs is a plus.
o Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
Prefer Male candidate
Hồ Chí Minh
Các công việc tương tự