- Receive customer requests and orders via Email, whatsapp, .... send quotation, negotiate content related to the order.
- Responsible for drafting, editing and managing business-related issues such as making offers, quotations, contracts, payments, etc.
- Monitor and update market trends and new products to give reasonable advice to customers.
- Follow up, review the order delivery, coordinate with the departments at the factory to deliver the goods according to the plan. Receive and process customer requests, ensure a good customer experience with services and products.
- Reporting directly to the Director
- Other tasks as directed by the company
- Details will be discussed in detail in the interview
- Graduated from University in Business Administration, Economics, Import-Export...
- Experience in international business is preferred.
- Proficient in MS office, especially excel, powerpoint...
- Understanding everything related to the job such as: international payment methods, international transport methods, international trade terms...
- Fluent in English (all 4 skills)
- Hardworking, careful, with high responsibility in work
- Resistant to high pressure at work.
- Salary: 8M - 10M or negotiable depending on capacity and plus bonus according to sales.
- Have the opportunity to advance in the official sales job
- Working environment with foreign partners.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, annual leave and other regimes according to the Labor Law.
- Review salary and KPI every 6 months.
The company only invites to interview and respond to candidates who have complete documents and CVs as required.
(send via email)
Working time: from Monday to Friday
Working address: True Fruits Co., Ltd
No. 12, D16 street, Hung Phu residential area, Phuoc Long B ward, Thu Duc city, HCMC.
Các công việc tương tự