- Identifying and targeting prospective customers (factories or retail or wholesale buyers) and get customer to purchase company's fabric products
- Getting appointment, and attending meeting with potential buyers, providing presentation of company products
- Answering customers questions about products, prices, credit terms and other matters; Negotiating contracts, quote prices, arrange deliveries, monitor the textile market and keep up with the latest products.
- Other duties include checking supplies, placing orders, creating product displays and working with suppliers or factories to improve product placement.
- Administrative tasks include preparing sales budgets, keeping records and filing expense account forms.
- Coordinate sales with marketing, management, accounting, logistics and other company units for sales plan and reports to management;
- Attend trade shows and conventions (if any).
Willing to travel on business trip.
- Bachelor's degree in Garment/Textile/Fashion merchandising or marketing
- Attended training in sales (of fabric), at least at the retail level
- Excellent English skill
- Good communication, good listener
- Customer service attitude
- Marketing expertise
- Skill of telephone, email and other methods of communication
- Problem solving, find solutions to customers' needs and be detail and results oriented
- Work independently and know how to use the necessary information technology.
- Be a fashion aficionado and have a thorough knowledge of fabric
- The position requires an extroverted, confident personality who likes people and enjoys working with people.
- Proactive and natural at developing professional relationships. Other qualities mentioned in job descriptions include being observant and persuasive.
Lầu 5, 112 Cao Thắng, Phường 4, Quận 3,
100-499 nhân viên
Talent Traders are recruitment specialist. Our area of expertise is in placement of vital Mid Management candidates. We bring you tailored and flexible talent sourcing and retention solutions Xem thêm