1. Perform ongoing preventive maintenance and repair work on facility mechanical, electrical, and other installed systems.
2. Maintain, operate FCU & AHU systems and associated equipment, electrical equipment, plumbing systems, building management system, and building repairs.
3. Monitor and supervise FCU & AHU preventive Maintenance contracts
4. Maintain and operate Genset system, transformers, FF systems and Air Compressors
5. Respond to Emergencies
6. Review and understand equipment and methods of operation, BMS system, fire/life safety, and other systems.
7. Maintains facility MSDS sheets to meet safety guidelines.
8. Maintains floors: carpeted, concrete, tile, laminate, specialized coatings, and other floorings.
8. Performs weekly, monthly, and quarterly safety checks throughout the facility to ensure a safe and clean environment.
9. Oversees contractors or subcontractors to perform maintenance work to specialized or extensive to be performed by the maintenance staff.
10. Ensures that all Samtec policies and procedures are followed related to the performance of the maintenance function.
11. Responsible for maintaining routine and specialized equipment warranties and maintenance agreements for machinery and equipment within the facility.
12. Maintain compliance to City and Gov. official’s ordinances and codes.
13. Support any afterhours building needs and activities as required.
14. 24/7 emergency call support and site attendance are required.
15. Provides field observation for maintenance and construction projects.
16. A member of ERT, HSE and Fire Fighting team.
17. Any other job-related duties as assigned by management.
1. 3 years’ experience in facilities management, engineering or a relevant building trade.
2. Knowledge in technical aspects of property (Computer Room Air-conditioning, Chiller system, Air Compressors system, Fire Protection system, Mechanical & Electrical system, BMS system)
3. Capacity to deal with ambiguity and solve complex problems effectively
4. Analytical, proven ability to solve problems using a quantitative approach
5. Passion for quality – has an eye for detail to make sure the best delivery of services
6. Is a team player – able to cooperate and work well with others to meet targets
7. Exhibits honesty & trustworthiness
8. Ability to procure, plan and manage work performed by outside contractors.
9. Can communication in English
Working time: Mon-Sat
Các công việc tương tự