As the main point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics and assist BOD in undertaking a wide range of HR tasks like recruitment, C&B and other HR operations.
· Collaborate with hiring managers to get alignment on hiring criteria and conduct recruitment procedures.
· Conduct initial screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates.
· Conduct in the collection of information for the monthly/ quarterly/ annually reports.
· Assist with the production and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
· Assist to conduct monthly payroll, Personal Income Tax, staff allowances and bonus in accordance with company policies.
· Assist make monthly/periodically internal payroll report/ costing report, PIT report and other statutory reports for relevant authorities.
· Handle HR operations and benefits administration including self-insured, group life, medical insurance as well as expatriate, partner & director’s benefits administration.
· Oversee daily HR Operations.
· Support in the Policy and Guidelines issue.
· Ensure in accordance with the Corporate guidelines, the implementation, updating, review and auditing.
· Assist to conduct safety audits both internal and external.
Ad-hoc tasks by Managers
- College/Bachelor's degree preferably in Hospitality, HR, Business Administration/ Languages.
- At least 3 years experience in HR field as a similar role
- Competent communication in Business English is required.
- Good at Excel, Words, PowerPoint and other office computer skills.
- Teamwork player, relationship building, and coordinative skills; must be able to work with diverse team members across locations.
- Honest, dedicated, hard-working, can-do attitude, pleasant organization and team work skills.
Các công việc tương tự