2 - 5 Năm
- Cấp bậc
- Hết hạn nộp
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Phụ cấp
- Chế độ thưởng
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Công tác phí
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Nghỉ phép năm
Mô tả Công việc
A. Project Analysis (70%):
- Serve as the marketing / finance department’s representative to development. Directly support Site Development Director and the Site Development team with all marketing / financial needs and project.
- Reviewing industry surveys and benchmarks, economic and demographic trends on site selection that meet the development objective of company.
- Assisting with preparing and presenting the result of the analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction, including personal & telephone interviews with Brokers and Property Managers.
- Prepare detailed analysis of properties which include operating and financial statements, tenants, leases, taxes and insurance.
- Prepare investment recommendations.
- Performing local, national and international real estate market analysis on a wide range of public and private entities using all accepted and relevant approaches and theory.
- Assist with the production of advanced and non-standard maps and demographic information for analysis of markets using a demographic database system.
- Facilitate integration of new transactions with the Accounting Department.
- Work with and help to develop the skills of the other Analysts.
- Performing in-depth industry, market and competitor research.
- Standardize site construction of LotteMart.
- Usually update Government Law relating to foreign investment in Vietnam and information on local real estate market.
B. Reporting (20%):
- Reporting to the Development Director
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports of the assigned projects or any arising projects to the Development Director
- Doing other reports as requested by the General Director or Head Quarter.
C. Other work (10%):
- Doing other assignments that may be requested by the Development Director or General Director
- Being ready to traveling oversea and local cities, and provinces for business.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Age (Range) Years : 25 – 40
- Qualifications (Essential) : BA degree – major in Real Estate Analysis, Finance, business administration
- Certificate/License/Course : Real Estate Broker, Real Estate Analysis, Project management
- Computer Literacy : Good at Power Point, Ms. Office, Ms. Project
- Language Required: Fluent in English
- Duty ( Shift/General): Normal
- Special Physical Characteristics Needed : Good
- Specific Experience (in Years) :
- 3 – 5 years in the similar position or 1 year in wholesales & retails development
- Experience in real estate market in Vietnam
- Experience in retail market is a plus
- Good relation with Government
- Broad knowledge of the different aspects and phases of real estate
- Strong skills in market analysis, financial management
- Solid management skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Solid team players
- Multi-task, detail oriented
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp:
- Độ tuổi:
25 - 40