1. Finance and Budget Controlling
- Approve for payment vouchers. Manage the daily receipts, payments and banking transactions
- Monitoring, planning and managing the efficient utilization of cash in a manner consistent with the objectives of the Company
- Ensure an accurate monthly/quarterly/yearly accounting closing
- Monitors and analyses the business unit to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Assure billing and receivable from the Partner are in line with the business collaboration contract.
- Doing budgeting and submit to the Partner before July every year, assure all OPEX are budgeted and meet the need for operation of the company.
- Budget controlling, assure cost incur within the approved budget.
- Co-ordinate with internal departments for cost incur at the department for their awareness controlling.
- Working with bank for short-term / long-term Loan in order to meet the fund needed for Operation.
- Control loan for interest/repayment, assure no missing interest/repayment and it should be planned well for cash arrangement.
2. Financial Reports
- Standardizing reporting system and assuring to produce efficient reports to be provided inside and outside the company in a timely manner
- Monthly report: Management reports (Balance sheet, Income statement, Notes, Cash Flow) for BOD. Capital investment report for the Partner and DPI.
- Quarterly report: Reporting Package as required by Berjaya Group. Capital Investment report for the Partner and DPI
- Yearly report: Management report, reporting package and Capital investment report
3.Tax and Audit
- Update tax & law regulation to ensure that all are handled under proper VN law & regulations
- Identify tax risk and be able to give solution for prevention
- Handle with annual external/internal audit
- Handle the tax inspection
4. People management &Leader ship
- Set objectives for the staffs, coach and support during implementation, monitoring and
evaluating staff's performance
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed
- Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, performance issues, etc.
- Develop the professionalism and competence levels of staff