Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Financial Institutions Group Relationship Manager
|Cấp bậc||Quản lý|
|Lương||$ Dưới 100,000,000 VND|
|Hết hạn nộp||02/11/2020|
|Ngành nghề||Ngân hàng|
|Kinh nghiệm||5 - 15 Năm|
Hồ Chí Minh
- Working with global FIG teams, he/ she will achieve revenue target for Vietnam GRM clients (offshore and onshore booking) and non-Vietnam GRM clients (onshore booking) assigned by Head of FIG Vietnam for FIG Vietnam client origination business.
- He/ she will have overall client account management ownership to develop and execute client account strategic plan for assigned client groups with target total effort revenue of S$xmio/annum initially. The coverage of the client group encompasses the Banks, Non-Bank Financial Institutions (“NBFIs”) and Global Property Funds and financial sponsors.
- As key member of a high performance team, he/ she will deepen client relationship, drive stronger collaboration with product partners and tap into origination opportunities and revenue in Global Markets, Transactional Banking and Investment Banking with key target clients.
- Fully conversant with transactional documentation requirement, he/ she is expected to partner product partners to complete documentation execution in timely manner to capture opportunities with clients for ISDA/CSA, GMRA and Master Agreement for Trade Facility.
- As first line of defense for the bank, he/ she is fully accountable on the end-to-end process of client’s on-boarding/KYC and day-to-day servicing of client requirements, with the support of middle and back office.
- He / she is also expected to have strong grounding in credit to maintain quality credit of the client portfolio and be comfortable working on complex credit proposals, including managing the credit approval process with internal stakeholders (eg credit analyst, credit approvers) locally and overseas centres.
- Supporting Head of FIG in internal / external audit or any regulatory compliance activity to ensure full compliant with 0 tolerance of lapses for FIG business in Vietnam.
- As an effective cover for Head of FIG during her scheduled leave.
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking or equivalent.
- Experience in Banking, Wealth, Customer Management, KYC and AML solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- A strong & assertive communicator in speaking & writing
- Experience in Banking and Finance (Trade loans/ RAF/ Clearings and Cash Management) for at least 5 years.
- Essential (Technical Skills):candidates required a good grasp of products knowledge of Trade Loan/ RAF/ Clearing Products as well as Global Market Products (FX&DRVT) and Investment Banking Products (Term/Club loans).
Các công việc tương tự