3 - 5 Năm
Trưởng nhóm / Giám sát
1. Main duties
- Prepare monthly report : GL report, PL report, Working report, EC report and quarterly, yearly financial statement and compliance with finance and accounting regulations; send the reports for the managers, related departments .
- Check allocation of sales discount and accrual of redemption voucher, make reconciliation business transaction of Sales, Rebate, Cost of goods sold.
- Verify the expense fluctuation from AP team.
- Make explanation for the management when occurring the difference of expense between this month and previous month and the difference of sales by the stores.
- Prepare quarterly consolidated reporting package to Group (FS and Note) and make explanation if receiving the questionnaire from the Group.
- Manage and control accounting transactions, maintaining, reconciliation accounting data.
- Monitor compliance with new or evolving accounting guidance, provide interpretation and prepare technical memorandums as needed.
- Manage communications with external auditors on external financial statements and accounting issues to ensure auditor agreement with company decisions on accounting disclosures, and issues.
- Assist in the coordination of annual audit and quarterly review activities of external auditors.
* Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in accounting.
- Excellent knowledge of VAS, tax and proficient in using SAP, ERP,...
- At least 3-years experience in processing payment, VAT report and control fixed assets.
* Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member under high pressure.
- Enthusiasm, adaptability, team-spirit are required.