Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
· Review current standard fire protection design such as sprinkler design criteria specification, preliminary hydraulic calculations, fire pump selection, and fire alarm system layout
· Review automatic fire sprinkler and fire alarm contractor shop drawings and provide written comments
· Perform field surveys in all Wanek, Maple tree warehouse, Ashton; fire protection system inspections, and testing
· Research model and local codes, as well as nationally recognized standards to assist in the development of alternate methods of code compliance
· Prepare and write reports detailing specific fire prevention and protection issues, such as work performed, revised codes or standards, and proposed review schedules. Prepare technical or operational reports
· Perform hazardous materials assessments for storage and manufacturing facilities
· Develop performance-based design analysis using computer fire modeling, egress calculations, and other available resources
· Inspect buildings or building designs to determine fire protection system requirements and potential problems in areas such as water supplies, exit locations, and construction materials.
· Inspect facilities or sites to determine if they meet specifications or standards
· Determine causes of fires and ways in which they could have been prevented. Determine causes of operational problems or failures
· Direct the purchase, modification, installation, maintenance, and operation of fire protection systems, direct installation activities of fire protection system, direct equipment maintenance or repair activities.
· Coordinate safety or regulatory compliance activities.
· Develop plans for the prevention of destruction by fire, wind, and water. Prepare detailed work plans.
· Consult with authorities to discuss safety regulations and to recommend changes as necessary.
· Perform root cause analysis in the relationships between ignition sources and materials to determine how fires start.
· Develop training materials and conduct training sessions on fire protection. Teach safety standards and fire compliance methods.
· Conduct research on fire retardants and the fire safety of materials and devices
· Evaluate fire department performance and the laws and regulations affecting fire prevention or fire safety.
· Attend workshops, seminars, or conferences to present or obtain information regarding fire prevention and protection. Update technical knowledge to review the current system.
- BS degree in mechanical, electrical, chemical engineering or related technical field of study or equivalent experience required. Related technical courses, vendor training, and company specific courses desirable
- At least 05 years of progressively responsible and professional experience for fire system management role.
- Experience in wood working machines and furniture manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Hands-on performing inspecting and testing of fire protection system
- Professional Engineering License preferred, but Engineer-in-Training certificate will be considered between two (2) and five (5) years of relevant engineering experience
- Experience utilizing computerized maintenance systems required.
3. Knowledge of:
- Strong knowledge of design and operation of automatic fire protection system, engineering concepts, including electrical, hydraulic, air compressing, mechanical systems, , BMS, EMS (Electric Management System), high frequency and CNC machines. Good knowledge in Manufacturing Process
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
4. Skills and Abilities
- Good planning skill and natural leadership skill.
- Good at coaching and training skill.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively
- Ability to work independently, organize and prioritize work.
- Detail and accuracy oriented
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making
- Team Player
- Confident, firm personality
** Working Location: My Phuoc 3 IZ, we have car pick up at Ho Chi Minh, Binh Duong, Dong Nai
Số 11 Đường số 6, KCN VSIP2, Thủ Dầu Một, Bình Dương
Phòng Nhân Sự
10000 nhân viên nhân viên
Wanek Furniture Co., LTD. No.11, VSIP II, Street 6, Hoa Phu Ward, Thu Dau Mot City, Binh Duong Province Contact person: HR Department Company size: 5,000-9,999 Wanek Furniture - an US company is a key company in the supply chain of the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world with a distribution network reaching out to more than 123 companies. Wanek Furniture was established... Xem thêm
Hồ Chí Minh