Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Help MM Mega Market to achieve profitable growth by ensuring that ordering and stock file maintenance, hygiene standards, product quality, availability and department presentation is in aligned with company standards. Ensure that this growth is sustainable by developing department supervisor and staff through delivering training and on the job coaching.
- Maintain/grow loyalty of targeted customers for own division/departments and related CTG
- Achieving sales, margin for all related categories
- Controlling shrinkage less than budgeted level
- The development of staff competencies and skills.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Continuously check departments throughout the day and spot check availability, quality, pricing, promotion implementation and customer service.
- Be aware of the battle plan execution and the excellence performance
- Be aware of the top shrinkage articles per category and constantly control in optimal level
- Execute instructions from SO accurately and timely.
- Fully implement related SOP to ensure smooth operations
- Spot check assortment to ensure that all articles open to order are available on the shelf
- Work with regional local demand coordinator and Sales Force to ensure that the local assortment reflects the different seasons and is in line with customer needs.
- Monitor ordering process in order to maximize sales opportunities & minimize stock problems and enhance the stock rotation
- Execute the gap check report with timely and efficient replenishment
- Analyze shrinkage, understand main causes and be aware of top shrinkage per related category. Develop and implement action plan to control shrinkage less then budgeted level
- Train and coach DS to help them improve their ordering ability and stock file accuracy.
- Ensure proper implementation of daily, weekly & monthly inventory according to SOP
- Ensure counting process to guarantee the accuracy of the result and be responsible for the result
- With regards to super fresh departments, lead a weekly meeting to discuss weekly margin result and develop action plan to improve areas of weakness in super fresh departments.
- Following the stock-take SOP as the key player to perfectly execute the schedule and the process management
- Be aware of top 10 customers in the store customer portfolio (within CTG in related customer group and out of SF customer) and develop share of wallet as well as increasing sales per visit and buying rate
- Communicate daily with Sales Force team to ensure customer requirements to be met
- Be a contact point for customer complaint and problem solving
- Be aware of the top related competitor’s activities within the store catchment area and develop commercial action plan
- Understand market trends and keep OM updated with regards to changing information and important issues
· Following the KSA and on top ensure the followings to be checked and build action plan:
o Daily sales statistic analyzing on sales, margin, stock level, stock days
o Gap check execution of replenishment
o PSPSPP execution
o Daily customer contact in store and by call within the top customer portfolio
o Daily sensitive shrinkage articles inventory
o Managing the re-ordering
- Category Managers
- Store management within store and other stores
- Store subordinate of direct and indirect
- Related local authority
3 years working in management in both a sales environment and an environment where frequent contact to government bureaus whose job is to supervise the activity of retailers and wholesalers was required.
3. Seniority, age
4. Personal type
· Customer oriented
· Well organized
· Problem solvers
· Result oriented
5. Leadership style
· Detailed working style
· Role model within the store
6. Cultural competence
· Strong ability to work with people from different cultures and back grounds
· Ability to work simultaneously within a multi national organization and an external environment where a traditional style of local management is required.
· Ability to work in shift including nightshift
7. Team fit
Các công việc tương tự