ESL - Summary of Duties, Roles & Responsibilities:(The duties, roles & responsibilities are inclusive but not limited to)
Teach English to the following students 4 days per week in accordance with the schedule – Monday to Thursday: 3-4.5-year-old children – Blue-Jay & Canary students (morning), Robin & Flamingo students (afternoon).
Prepare and present ESL lesson plans for 3 years to 4.5 years.
Prepare lesson materials e.g. 3D objects, flashcards, photocopy worksheets etc.
Type lesson plans and upload onto G Drive. The lesson plans must be uploaded at least 1 day before the lesson is taught.
Complete children’s English assessments, while testing each child, based on the content taught over the past 3 months. Quarterly (4 times per year), every 3 months as specified in curriculum.
ESL Reports – based on English Assessments, participation and performance over the past three months. Quarterly (4 times per year), every 3 months as specified in curriculum.
Be punctual to classrooms to teach lessons.
Classroom behaviour management.
Teach Canary Class 3-6 years (Morning) & Flamingo Class 3-6 years (Afternoon) 5 days per week - Summary of Duties, Roles & Responsibilities: - (The duties, roles & responsibilities are inclusive but not limited to)
Meet and greet students at the beginning of the day at the classroom door.
Assist the lead teacher, interns and teaching assistants during meal times: breakfast and lunch.
Assist the lead teacher, interns and teaching assistants during the morning routine e.g. reading books to children after breakfast, playground supervision, helping children prepare for naptime after lunch.
Prepare Montessori project presentation sheets and materials, and present Montessori projects e.g. Cooking and Art.
Provide classroom behaviour management in accordance with the Montessori philosophy e.g. positive discipline
Communicate daily with the lead teacher, interns and teaching assistants about classroom procedures and activities.
Attend regular staff meetings with school management and administration e.g. class meetings, foreign teacher meetings etc.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree, TESOL or CELTA Certificate
Foreign language / computer skills: English; Word, Excel
· Ability to lesson plan and prepare lessons appropriate for children aged 3-6 years.
· Ability to follow the school-based ESL program and curriculum.
· Strong organizational and lesson planning skills.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills with children and teachers.
Strong classroom management skills
· A love of children and a keen interest in working with and teaching young children 3 months-6 years.
· Patient and respectful towards children.
· Confident in teaching English and singing songs.
· Punctual and good management of time.
· Flexible and adaptable to change.
. Responsible and responsive to school leadership and management.
Other requirements :
· Bachelor of Education or Teaching majoring in Early Childhood or English or TESOL.
· Experience teaching phonics and pronunciation to young children e.g. Jolly Phonics.
· A registered teacher from your country of origin.
· At least 5 years working experience as a teacher in an international or bi-lingual school or English learning center overseas.
· Ability to play an instrument (piano, guitar, ukulele) and sing.
Current Vietnamese work permit, and Vietnamese temporary residents’ card or Vietnamese business visa.