Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
1. Create shop/construction drawings based on furniture photos / sketches / specifications.
2. Check all drawings from product engineering team, ensure construction works, material clearly specified, correct spelling.
3. Prepare rendering based on drawings.
4. Create BOM, part drawings.
5. Estimate costing of furniture parts/product.
6. Value engineering.
1. At least 5 years of experience in furniture engineering.
2. Excellent command in writing and speaking English.
3. Good command in 3D modeling using Autodesk 3DsMax & V-ray rendering.
4. Good command in using engineering software Autodesk AutoCAD 2D and 3D.
5. Able to work under pressure and deadlines.
13th Floor, 39 Le Duan Street, Dist.1, HCMC
20-30 nhân viên
LevelOne SAIGON offers the latest in premium quality international Grade A Serviced Office Suites and meeting facilities in central Ho Chi Minh City. We are located in the premier MPlaza, the heart of the District 1 - business and financial center. As an integrated downtown destination, MPlaza affords direct indoor access to many business, lodging and entertainment venues including Shinhan... Xem thêm
Hồ Chí Minh