Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
1. Manage all daily AR & AP transactions, input data to accounting systems timely & correctly.
2. Following AR, AP aging to make sure all credit notes, debit notes must be cleaned up, input memo per guidelines.
3. Communicate with customers/suppliers/sales for related AR & AP matters efficiently.
4. Control accounting system: review and reclassify or correct data if needed.
5. Ensure bookkeeping system is compliant with Vietnamese Accounting Standards (VAS)/Vietnam Tax and company policies.
6. Preparation of financial & accounting reports as well as reconciliations.
7. Responsibility for all statutory requirements including audit, company income tax, value added tax, withholding tax, personal income tax, regulatory statistics reporting, etc, to ensure complete compliance with all governmental regulations and VAS.
8. Prepare cash flow as requirements.
9. Monthly transactions: Bank reconciliation, Tax reports, Allocation of prepaid expenses…
10. Support accounting systems, accounting activities for other companies of the group.
11. Other duties assigned by Chief Accountant.
1. Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance required, Chief Accountant certificate is an advantage.
2. Strong accounting background.
3. Comprehensive knowledge in accounting and tax.
4. Good analytical skills and organizational skills.
5. Experience with accounting systems (AMIS), strong computer skills (Microsoft Office).
6. At least 2 years of working experience as General accountant position or same level.
7. Excellent English communication skills.
8. Hard-working, Honesty, Self-responsibility. Able to work under pressure.
Hồ Chí Minh
Các công việc tương tự