Zen Living is one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of cabinets in Calgary, Canada, supplying homeowners, developers and builders with superior quality, service and craftsmanship for over... Chi tiết
Zen-living is one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of cabinets in Western Canada. We specialize in supplying and installing kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities to owners and builder contractors across Canada and the United States with superior quality and craftsmanship for more than a decade. Zen-Living has 3 locations: head office and manufacturing factory in Calgary-Canada, representative office in HCMC and our main factory in Cu Chi-Vietnam.
Being a liaison between Canada and Vietnam accounting team requires you to possess a competent capacity in English ( Both in written and verbal skills).
Suitable candidate will be oriented in great details with high level managers within the organization with great chances for enhancing interpersonal skills.
· Prepare, manage documents as well as recording accounting transactions into the accounting system.
· Being able to review and manage the accuracy of AP and AR.
· Reconciling and timely preparing accounting reports as managers’ request. Detecting errors and communicating with appropriate parties to solve the problems.
· Developing policies and regulations on the management of financial and accounting activities at the Company.
· Coordinate with other departments for Forecast/Budget and other Ad-hoc reports.
Sound computer literacy (MS Excel, Word and Power Point essential).
· Good analytical and mathematic skills, self-driven and persuasive.
· Problems solving and possess high spirit of improvement.
· Attention to detail and accuracy.
· Being able to work alone or incorporate as a team.
· High teamwork spirit, responsible and decisive.
· Ability to work under pressure
· University graduates in finance, accounting and auditing.
· Interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;( English 4 skills since you have to continuously interact with colleagues).
· 2- 4 years experience in general accounting, preferable who has experiences working in international environment.
· Experience in budget management and cash flow.
· Knowledgeable in accounting principles, practices (VAS, Vietnamese regulations).
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này