Executive recruitment specialist Monroe Consulting Group Vietnam is recruiting on behalf of a leading global technology corporation. Our client, a reputable manufacturer in their field, is looking an executive with proven general management experience in manufacturing sites for the role General Director. The job is based in Binh Duong Province, Vietnam.
The General Director will be responsible for overall sites operations; drive to executive business strategy and effectively develops teams that are able to achieve corporate objectives. He/she will also direct the implementation of improvement in production, safety, quality, technology and cost.
- Makes, monitors and approves major financial, business, engineering and operational decisions, as required, to ensure that plant is operating optimally.
- Ensure that strategic operational/business plans are developed and implemented within plants.
- Directly, and through delegation, coordinates activities required to assure optimum safety compliance, field/shop/office efficiency, reliability, and quality in accordance with established contracts, agreements, policies and applicable regulatory laws and procedures
- Prepare, authorize, review reports in accordance with company procedures.
- To coach and recruit employees by aligning with business needs.
- Being responsible for other rights, duties as assigned
- Degree in Engineering, Industrial Technology, Business or equivalent.
- Proven experience at General Director, Plant Director, Operation Director position with P&L responsibility at the factory level is necessary.
- Experience in being the lead change agent in complex transformational activities.
- Ability to analyze problems and provide innovative solutions. Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Open for both Vietnamese and expatriates.
Các công việc tương tự