· Plan, organize and direct the manufacturing and maintenance operations which ensure the most
Effective return on assets.
· Initiative plans and processes which minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials, and capital. Assure attainment of business
objectives and productions schedules while insuring product standards that will exceed our
· Implement manufacturing strategies and action plans to ensure that the facility supports the company’s strategic initiatives.
· Establish group and individual accountabilities throughout assigned departments for problem
Solving and cost reduction, both on a permanent and ad-hoc basis, depending on need.
· Encourage use of new techniques and focus on fact-based problem solving.
· Improve manpower utilization within existing departments and processes. Schedule stability that allows for maximum return on efficiencies.
· Manage spending against budget, controlling spending in relation to changes in production
· Work to establish management practices throughout assigned areas which include all
employees’ positive involvement with opportunity.
· Continually improve safety record by addressing both physical safety issues and employee
safety attitudes. Maintain and improve housekeeping in all areas.
· Maintain individual skills keeping up to date with latest production and production management
- Implementing and monitoring Food Safety based on 5S, BRC & QA/QC guidelines, update documents, manual & reviewing the requirement from time to time.
- Developing documents regarding operation, various reports, production planning & trouble shooting.
- Accountable for materials management and inventory control to maintain smooth flow of materials with minimum inventory holding.
- Scheduling/planning predictive, preventive & breakdowns maintenance.