Graphic Designer Wanted…Get it? Get it?
An incredibly exciting new role as a Graphic Designer at MiTek Services - Platinum Global is now available for the right candidate.
Are you a talented graphics designer that wants to step outside of your comfort zone?
Do you want to bring your work to the global level?
If you answered YES to the above, then please keep reading!!!
Who we are?
MiTek Services - Platinum Global is part of MiTek Inc (www.mii.com ) a global company focused on providing integrated software, services, engineered products and automated solutions to the building industry across the globe. Since 2001, MiTek has been a part of Berkshire Hathaway.
MiTek Services - Platinum Global is a growing company with over 1,500 staff located in modern offices in District 7, Ho Chi Minh City with customers based in Australia, New Zealand, North America, UK, and Europe
What we need from you?
We need your effective and eye-catching portfolio to increase the effectiveness of our messages across both print and digital platforms.
You will help develop and create specialist creative design solutions for the Company ranging from: internal and external communications including staff newsletters, brand identity, digital, video, event promotions, merchandise and customer presentations.
Why you want to work for us?
You will gain global marketing experience working with both our local managers and our General Manager – Marketing Asia Pacific (based in Melbourne) developing both internal and external marketing campaigns.
Why you’ll love working here?
• Salary benefits include; 13-month salary per year, additional performance bonus (up to 1-month salary) and 12 days annual leave
• Social – Health – Insurance paid fully including annual health check-up
• Social clubs’ program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Yoga, Dancing, Basketball, etc.
• Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
Besides the full benefits for all employees from MiTek Services Platinum Global, we help make a strong career development for individuals with:
• Library of paper books and e-books to broaden and strengthen design knowledge
• Access to thousands of online classes in creative field that equips you with strong design skills.
Our ideal candidate can:
• Deliver creative concepts, designs and production of a wide range of communication pieces to support our Operations team;
• Develop collateral to support the business (including signage, digital assets, technical marketing material, internal / external publications, staff event communications and video content);
• Support the Asia Pacific General Manager, Marketing with both Viet Nam collateral and branding to also support other Asia Pacific marketing requirements;
• Support the Corporate team with internal staff communication to deliver consistent branding and design.
We are expecting the candidate to have the following qualifications:
• University qualifications in Graphic Design with up to 3 years’ experience;
• Possess a very good command of both English and Vietnamese languages with excellent grammar, punctuation and writing styles;
• Be able to provide effective design and create effective visual communication pieces from creative concept stage through to finished product including digital and print
• Have a strong understanding of website design (knowledge of WordPress VIP is an advantage);
• Able to efficiently compile brochures and promotional
Salary benefits include;
13-month salary per year, additional performance bonus (up to 1-month salary)
Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
Library of paper books and e-books to broaden and strengthen design knowledge.
Access to thousands of online classes in creative field that equips you with strong design skills.
Các công việc tương tự