Mô tả Công việc
As a social enterprise, we strive to provide positive permanent change for at-risk and disadvantaged youth through the transformative power of social enterprise.
We are a family who cares about all others, and where big smiles bring promise of love, compassion, and security. We work hard because we believe we can make a difference. We work hard because we love our organization for all it represents.
Marcom Manager is responsible for the overall strategic and operational functions of Sales, Marcom, PR, and Branding.
This position reports directly to the CEO/Enterprise Manager
PRIMARY DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY DELIVERABLES
The Marcom Manager will be expected to successfully manage and deliver on:
1. Marcom: To identify, opportunities and plan and implement Marcom strategies that generate revenue and add values to the KOTO brand, increase brand awareness and preference; increase sponsorship and grants; grow KOTO’s internal capacity in order to achieve organizational goals.
- Evaluate market analysis/do market research to identify customer needs, market trends, volume potential, and competitor’s situation.
- Develop, implement and facilitate annual marketing strategies
- Facilitate the development and implementation of marketing plans to support KOTO’s various business units (e.g. operations, trainee recruitment, HR, etc.) for both Foundation and Enterprise.
- Define fundraising targets and key performance indicators for the marketing team and take ownership of these targets’ delivery via practical fundraising activities/campaigns.
- Plan and administer marketing budget
- Oversee the development of brand communications and marketing collateral designs (including promotional materials, event communications, external and internal communications…etc) to ensure all materials are strictly aligned with KOTO brand guidelines and policy.
- Take the lead in market research and analysis for the expansion of target customer segments, present and propose strategies for new market expansion.
- Manage the digital ecosystem of KOTO (website, social media channels, and commercial channels).
2. Event: To plan and execute KOTO events including internal events and fundraising events, and establish standard operating procedures.
- Organize and execute KOTO fundraising events to exceed financial goals while building awareness for KOTO Mission.
- Develop and implement unique fundraising strategies related to special events while coaching event staff/volunteers to achieve their fundraising goals.
- Be responsible for establishing and executing all event logistics. This includes leadership and oversight for all event productions from planning, invitations, and programs/brochures to wrap-up.
- Ensure that KOTO events do not exceed budgetary goals by monitoring event expenses, and by identifying potential underwriting/sponsorships and in-kind donations. Plan and task all timelines for each event and work with team members to establish an event calendar.
3. Business Development:
Drive and boost sales for KOTO restaurants (including restaurant products/services, cooking classes, social study tours, catering/functions/events, and merchandise sales)
- Generate business development ideas. Plan and coordinate the implementation of business plans and penetration into new markets.
- Contribute to the overall strategic planning of the organization and work towards achieving KOTO objectives through innovative and effective marketing.
- Develop sales strategy for the markets including analyzing markets, approaching customers, promoting sales strategy, and increasing sales activities to reach the agreed Sales Target.
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship with customers in related industries (travel agents and tour operators).
- Provide business concept/solution which appropriate customer’s inquiries.
- Manage all negotiations in phases of inquiry, offer, order/contract in alignment with KOTO regulations.
4. Communications and Public Relations: To manage and build brand image and corporate identity through consistency in message.
- Manage effective internal and external communication systems.
- Ensure the consistency and continuance in KOTO brand identity in all communications.
- Seek and create public relations opportunities in order to further build the KOTO brand and create successful sponsorship opportunities.
- Work to achieve consistency in messages in multiple languages.
- Ensure relevant senior KOTO representatives are briefed in order to best represent the organization.
- Be responsible for media relations, media pitching, media events, and risk/crisis management.
- Handle any PR requests from external stakeholders.
5 Team Leadership & Management: Effective management of the team and a keen understanding of the responsibility to lead by example and attitude across the entire KOTO organization.
- Manage the Team ensuring consistency in message and synergy in projects.
- Make staffing and hiring decisions with the support of the Human Resources department.
- Build and develop a team that is competent, commercially astute, dedicated, and efficient with clear development plan/ KPIs/ team spirit and professional coaching/training.
- Ensure a positive attitude is maintained even when under pressure.
- Review and/or create SOPs & forms of the department.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Master degree preferred, with concentration in Sales/Marketing.
- At least 5 years of experience in managerial position of Sales/Marketing/Business Development.
- Demonstrated managerial skills, including experience managing complex marketing programs.
- Demonstrated ability to create and manage budgets, develop staff, and work with executive management on both short and long term strategic planning.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on unit revenue targets and goals.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the political, economic, and social context in Vietnam, as well as experience working with national and local government agencies and authorities.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with senior management, boards of directors, partners and supporters, community organizations, government officials, corporate executives, the general public, and foreign and national staff.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team; to give and receive direction.
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with high profile partners.
- Strong experience in building relationships, developing budgets.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of leadership and management principles as they relate to the business sector.
- Knowledge of financial management.
- Knowledge of human resources management.
- Knowledge of relationship management and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of project management and service delivery.
- Fluent in written and oral English (this will be tested if necessary).