Earable® Neuroscience US is a deep tech company delivering scalable, human-centric solutions that improve the everyday experience – from deep sleep to all-day focus. Earable® invented FRENZ™ - the world’s first consumer brainband that can measure and stimulate brain activity with clinical precision, so you can sleep more deeply, find sharper focus, and unlock the true potential of your brain. It is the recipient of multiple scientific awards and holds 15 patents globally.
● Develop test strategies and execute test plans/cases.
● Estimate automation test efforts with software/hardware engineering teams, analyze and communicate test results and participate in day to day activities.
● Work with the Engineering Director, developers, and business managers to design and implement test and validation strategies.
● Contribute to robust, scalable and high-quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing.
● Contribute to the building and improving the test and development processes.
● Perform risk management and change management on projects.
● Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
● Drive internal process improvements, bridging gaps across multiple teams and ensuring teams are working on high impact projects that align with company mission and goals.
OPPORTUNITIES AND BENEFITS
● Contribution to a Vietnamese product that can conquer global market
• Opportunity to learn and develop, chance to companion with a potential company
• Clear policy of performance review, awards and promotion
• Full salary during probation period
• Free lunch at office, free motorbike parking
• Paid leave: 12 day off annually
• Activities: Teambuilding, happy lunch, happy hour and many interesting cultural activities
• Health care: Annual health check
• Insurance: Social insurance, health insurance
• Working hour: Mon-Fri 8.00 AM - 6.00 PM
● +4 years of experience with system (software and hardware) testing and automated test techniques with focus on quality.
● Understanding test methodologies and techniques including automated and functional/manual testing.
● Experience in understanding user needs, gathering requirements, and defining scope for projects.
● Exceptionally strong motivation with passion to change the world through technology advancement and customer-centric services.
● Experience in delivering products from inception to actual product that serves customers’ needs.
● Experience in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này