Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
As the marketing manager, your are fully responsible for the end-to-end marketing function of the business; oversee the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy and ultimately generate sustainable growth
Results for this position are measured
- in revenue growth in absolute dollar amount
- in Year on year growth
- in gross profits growth and you ability to drive sales with few price incentives
- in return on Investment of the marketing budget
- In team performance and individual performance of each member of the marketing team
- Oversee and grow the marketing department, define and execute the marketing strategy in order to acquire new customers, grow revenue and increase the awareness of the Maison brand in the market
- Be the local spokesperson and represent the company for speaking opportunities at industry events and other public engagements
- Work alongside with other Department Heads to uncover insights about customer behaviors, lead all related initiatives and ensure consistent communications across touchpoints
- Maintain a strong relationship between Maison and its customers through continuous customer engagement efforts, including churn reactivation, customer retention and loyalty building
- Build a world-class Marketing team, provide the team with leadership and guidance. Be the key contact for agencies, business partners and other external stakeholders.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the marketing team in order to produce, monitor and optimize marketing campaigns across all channels, including Social Media, CRM, Paid Search, Display, Retargeting, PR, Partnerships, etc.
- Manage the marketing budget and allocate spend across channels effectively in order to achieve business targets
- Conceptualize and lead the development of monthly marketing campaigns. Collaborate with Commercial and Operations departments to ensure strong sales performance
- Conduct relevant studies and analysis about our customers, provide insights and recommended actions for other departments to take towards a continuously excellent customer experience
- Identify business opportunities and close deals with key partners across industries to drive sales and acquire new customers.
- Develop a strong and productive relationships with the media, key opinion leaders and social influencers, especially in the field of Business and fashion retail
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree major in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields
- 7+ years’ experience in Marketing and branding. Experience in Fashion retail is a plus
- Experience in creating marketing strategies for consumer products is a must
- Strong and proven leadership skills with experience in building and leading high-performing teams
- Proven track record in designing and executing successful marketing strategies
- Digital mindset
- Strong analytical skills with great attention to details
- Customer focused
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Strong listening skills and judgement to make wise decisions in the interest of Maison.
- Strive for impact and high performance. Hunger for success with a commitment to getting things done
Các công việc tương tự