1. Administration: Overall supervising on administrate activities (budget, plan, policies, procedures,...)
2. Employee relations:
- Managing absence, disciplinary, grievances and sickness.
- Supporting superior working with senior managers, managers; Coaching them and advising on all people issues.
- Dealing with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills.
3. Performance management: Coaching managers on performance management issues and processes to complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning staffs; Following up on work results.
4. Learning and development:
- Providing guidance on development for managers and their teams; Designing and conducting orientation training to welcome new comers.
- Coordinating specific trainings regarding soft skills and HR-related matters for HR and/or other departments; Directly conducting specific topics as validated with superior.
5. Recruitment and retention: Managing talent and succession planning; Taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns.
6. C&B: Reward advicing and supporting employees on company benefits, payroll and PIT to both confirmed staffs and expats based allowance.
7. HR Practices:
- In conjunction with superior, ensuring all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law; Ensuring line managers are up to date with changes to any policies.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Managing HR budgets.
- Other tasks are assigned from time to time by the HOD.