1. Be responsible for management day to day of the operation, upgrading and support at level 2 of software/application systems, databases of the company (excluded ERP-SAP) : Database, Reporting, POS, Ecommerce, CRM, Loyalty, E-Invoice, Websites, HRMS, Non-SAP Integration, EDI, Automation Tools, Inhouse Applications, Third party software ... to ensure always providing IT services for software / applications. using stable quality on time, within budget and in scope.
2. Manage the database admin work.
3. Manage Data reporting work.
4. Provide back end user support for application systems (level 2) , included installation, configuration of the production and non-production environment.
5. Direct support business users to have perfect troubleshooting, identifying the root cause and ensure there is no future occurrence of the same incident, and also ensure that the incidents are resolved following agreed SLAs.
6. Closely coordinate with other main functions of the IT department (Infrastructure and support/Service and Project Delivery/ SAP) to have the best meet the IT requirements of users from other Departments of the company.
7. Working with third-party software/application vendors to solve the problem, update new technologies….
8. Documentation all technical documents and manage source code related to the application development works.
9. Participate in major technical support role IT projects (excluded ERP SAP system) of the Company.
10. Report periodically to the IT Application System Team Leader/IT Application Manager/IT director on software / application system and risk management.
11. Perform other tasks as assigned by the IT Application System Team Leader/IT Application Manager/IT Director.
- Bachelor graduation in IT.
- At least 3 years of system support experience in medium to large enterprises.
- Good skills in Web programming (Microsoft technology), App (currently popular technologies) and experience participating in engineering and implementing other important application systems of the company: POS / CRM / Ecommerce (Web App) / Integration / …
- Experience in a programming language like Java or NodeJs is an advantage
- Have good knowledge and experience in the administration and programming of popular databases such as MS SQL, My SQL, Oracle…
- Have knowledge about configuring software systems running on windows, linux.. environment.
- Have project management skills, time management skills, and problem solving skills..
- Active and creative, able to work independently and in groups.
- Prefer to choose candidates who have worked in an environment where SAP - ECC / HANA have been deployed.
- Prefer to choose candidates who have the technical knowledge serving potential future IT trends: AI / ML / RPA / Data Analytics….
Các công việc tương tự