Responsible for overseeing both the technical and service delivery aspects of the application systems support, e.g. DMS system, POS system, e-Commerce or e-Invoice... He/she is also expected to provide technical support as well as consultation for internal customers across the organization to ensure customer expectations are met through agreed SLAs.
I. MAIN TASKS:
· Set up a POS machine for stores including installation software, operating system, ETP POS application, SQL, barcode scanner, Receipt printer, cash register drawer, etc...
· Resolving software and hardware problems within Windows’ devices, applications and ETP POS Applications (Level 1 support).
· Exposure to a wide variety of software applications including MS Office, MS Outlook, Adobe Reader, Skype, Antivirus tools, VPN tools, etc.
· Make sure to perform latest updates of ETP POS to all stores.
· Support users related to software applications, data.
· Respond quickly and prioritize Helpdesk requests to provide quality, timely, and accurate end-to-end support of any issues.
· Provide outstanding in-person, telephone, written, and remote support to our users.
· Stay up to date on available software and applications applicable to the corporate and project needs.
· Other duties may be assigned.
· Direct report to ETP Team Leader.
· College/University degree in Computer Science or related fields.
· At least 2 years of system support experience in medium to large enterprises.
· Proven experience and possess a good understanding of enterprise business processes.
· Be resilient in pushing through system changes and gathering support to ensure prompt project delivery.
3. Specific knowledge
· Knowledge of Microsoft SQL 2008 and 2012 (Backup, Restore, Simple queries…).
· Knowledge of TCP/IP protocol.
· CCNA certificate is a plus.
4. Other requirements
· Able to work independently and as a team, highly motivated and goal-oriented individual
· Good collaboration skills.
Các công việc tương tự