Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
The IT SAP Leader who fully responsible for the SAP ERP system implementation or develops, maintains, and enhances business applications. Collaborates with stakeholders to validate user requirements, assess available technologies, and recommend solution options. Assesses objectives for assigned project phases and recommends technical strategies and tactics to achieve business needs. As well as support and maintenance of all application systems.
The position serves as the liaison between the SAP Vendor and Analytics delivery team to deliver HANA analytic solutions with long-term sustainability and flexibility. The Expert will provide strong influencing skills to promote best practices and new functionalities in the space of SAP HANA.
I. MAIN TASKS:
1. IT Application [Process]
- Proven and demonstrable experience in architecting, designing and implementing enterprise-scale, high volume, high availability systems.
- Demonstrated leadership and ownership of large projects/innovative features that have been successfully deployed.
- Take ownership of the solution, develop solution strategy and drive the engagement from solution standpoint independently.
- Develop and build best practices for MAISON’s SAP BW and HANA technology stack
- Organize and implement policies, procedures, structures, roles, and responsibilities to implement analytics functions.
- Guide delivery teams and Business power users to adopt best practices and standards.
- Strong leadership qualities – ability influence others and inspire others to create their best work
- Uses process design technology methodologies, programming languages and tools and solutions design techniques to develop applications to meet business specifications.
- Validates functional specifications, builds technical specifications and develops application documentation.
- Performs analysis, design, development, and testing of applications to solve business requirements.
- Integrates new or enhanced application components.
- Develops conversion and system implementation plans.
- Supports change readiness initiatives as needed.
- Other application-related tasks assigned by IT Director..
2. IT Support Services [Customers]
a. Respond to all SAP services request and IT Application problems within 2 hours and resolve it within 1 - 2 business days depending on the priority as detailed below
- High priority – from 1 to 2 hours.
- Medium priority – from 3 to 6 hours.
- Low priority – from 1 to 2 business days.
b. Take over the support of Ha noi & Da nang office sites from external vendor and ensure support is as per “a” above.
c. Implement automation tool and produce IT guide for end users to improve remote support
3. IT Project [Process]
Follow up and support all MAISON IT projects from BOM, SAP Leader for yearly
4. Development [Personal]
Managing, coaching and training for all SAP staffs
5. IT Documentation [Process]
Ensure all the documentation related to MAISON SAP system and IT Application should be up to date.
Bachelor of Computer Science, Information Systems or Finance/Accounting with at least 5 years of SAP experience.
· Typically 5+ years of technical experience/professional leader.
· Experience working in large SAP BW and HANA implementations with establishing best practices and standards.
· Experience in the full-life cycle of large and complex enterprise services with minimum of 5 years of experience in implementing full life cycle SAP HANA solutions.
· Experience in designing and implementing security for SAP HANA.
· Working experience on HANA Application Lifecycle Manager to transport Code
· Knowledge in SAP HANA advanced features – Dynamic Tiering, Smart Data Integration, Data warehousing Foundation tools.
· Design and Define HANA views, Data Flow for ER Model.
· Strong proficiency in SQL. Extensive experience in writing Stored Procedures in HANA using SQL Script
· Good business process (Logistics/Sales/Accounting)
3. Specific knowledge
· Able to work independently and work directly with BODs
· Good verbal and written English communication skills
· Proactive and open minded. Service mindset
· Hands on and can do attitude
· Work well under high pressure and deadline oriented.
· Interested in technology, be able to adapt and learn new technology quickly.
4. Other requirements
· Project management (PMP, SCRUM Methodology)
· SOA principles
· Time flexibility
Các công việc tương tự