- Be responsible for managing current customers and developing further businesses to achieve the desired targets/ requirements and other assignments from Sales Manager.
- Build a good relationship with carriers, transportation companies, suppliers.
- Have ability to obtain good rates (Ocean freight/Air Freight/ Inland service,…) from vendors to make Quotation for customers
- Search for new and potential forwarders and service providers then negotiate for best prices and other commercial conditions
- Ensure to compile and report operational and financial information of the customers accurately
- Keep reported timely about market rates level on local market and provide information to Sales Manager and GD about Sales Action Planning.
- Well co-ordinate with Operation team, Accounting team to make sure whole working process is properly followed.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & EXPERIENCE
- At least 03 years of experience in Forwarding/ Logistics/ Shipping lines Company in sales/customer service department
- Bachelor’s degree of University graduate preferred with Foreign trade, economics, majored in international trading and transportation.
- Good pricing knowledge at logistics market in Vietnam and US/ EU/ India/China market (both Sea and air cargo, Inland service, project cargo).
- Good command of English both spoken and written, Good skills of computers & Microsoft Office
- Knowledge about Korean customer is a plus
- Well organized and detailed, able to work under high pressure
WHY CANDIDATE SHOULD APPLY THIS POSITION?
- Working Time: 8:00 am – 17:00 pm (Monday – Friday) & 8:00 am – 12:00 am Saturday
- Salary: Negotiable based on capability
- Bonus: 13th month salary, holidays
- Annual Heathcare package, Lunch Allowance, Parking fee, Tuition fee
- Other benefits stipulated in company’s regulation and Vietnam’s Law
Các công việc tương tự