Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
- Mapping samples according to the design image, expressing the design's ideas in terms of structure, aesthetics and ensuring that the form, specifications are satisfactory and feasible in production.
- Determine the best layout of pattern pieces to minimize waste of material, and mark fabric accordingly.
- Compute dimensions of patterns according to sizes, considering stretching of material.
- Mark samples and finished patterns with information such as garment size, section, style, identification, and sewing instructions.
- Examine sketches, sample articles, and design specifications to determine quantities, shapes, and sizes of pattern parts, and to determine the amount of material or fabric required to make a product.
- Monitoring the pattern sewing progress. Visit factories to check production and advise on best practice.
- Liaise with the designers and sample makers to resolve any technical or design issues.
- Coordinate with relevant departments to solve problems arising in production according to the assignment and direction of management.
- Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
- Other duties as required.
Hồ Chí Minh
Các công việc tương tự