• Collaborate with Project Management team to create collaborative business plans with strategic vendors, develop negotiating strategies, and direct the execution of strategic programs.
• Approve vendor contract negotiations, guaranteeing the attainment of the most advantageous pricing, terms, discounts, allowances, quality, delivery, service and dating (where applicable). Ensure all goods and services meet established standards, timeline and legal requirements.
• Directly manage complex negotiations with key suppliers that require a detailed strategic plan and that have a direct correlation with Corporate operational needs and/or goals. Decision maker and subject matter expert for risk management allowances, terms/conditions, pricing, transportation, pricing and
• Address department concerns / issues, requests, and questions and resolves within legal/tax; accounting and corporate operations guidelines
• Direct and execute vendor management programs and initiatives that facilitate business owners achieving their business unit goals and financial targets. Assure the appropriate use of capital and financial
resources. Generate analytics to support these positions.
• Provide continuous leadership to departments to assist in the achievement of their goals and the overall corporate strategies/targets. Consult and advise business unit senior leadership teams/executives on the impact of procurement activities on projects and budgets.
• Assist in building, training and developing a capable procurement team to deliver the department’s KPI
• 8 -10 years of progressive procurement experience, preferably in real estate and construction industry, PMP certification is a plus
• In-depth knowledge of sourcing and procurement principles and supply chain management best
• Proven contract negotiation skills.
• Extensive relationship with real estate suppliers and vendor or equivalent Program Management
certification will be an added advantage.
• Ability to build and set up procurement function, developing a detailed strategic plan and managing multiple procurement professionals across a number of commodities
• Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives
• Ability to design and implement effective training and development
• Strong leadership skills and ability to get buy-in from cross functional teams
Các công việc tương tự