2 - 3 Năm
- Cấp bậc
- Hết hạn nộp
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Xe đưa đón
- Đào tạo
- Nghỉ phép năm
Mô tả Công việc
- Support the development of HSE policies and programs.
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics.
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures.
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation.
- Initiate and organize OHS (Occupational Health Services) training of employees.
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity.
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy.
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims.
- Submit the government the regular report on safety and environment according to law’s requirements.
- Conduct safety inspection regularly at workplace.
- Responsible for managing environmental facility licenses (environmental impact assessment report, etc.).
- Experienced with authorized users of machines, forklifts and other equipment.
In addition to the duties listed above, the position holder must carry out tasks assigned by his supervisor that are essentially related to his duties
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Technical University degree or equivalent. Engineering or maintenance background desirable.
- Good command of all English skills.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position and functions in multinational company.
- Experience in the professional field of Health, Safety, Environmental in manufacturing environment.
- Experience in metal manufacturing industries desirable.
- Negotiation skills communication skills.
- Good analytical, influencing & organizing skill.
- Confident in dealing with related Health, Safety & Environment matters.
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp:
- Độ tuổi:
Không giới hạn tuổi