Media production manager works behind the scenes in film, television, and video, etc. This person coordinates and supervises media production agency and is involved at each stage of a program production, from initial planning, estimating and scheduling, through filming or recording, and on to finalizing budget and production reports.
- Coordinate and supervise media production activities, schedule, and budgets.
- Manage advertising writing and videos, including obtaining approval and ensuring fit to brand image.
- Oversee studio, technical, and promotions aspects of media.
- Complete initial set-up for each project in coordination with designers and production coordinator.
- Communicate with key stakeholders throughout a project lifespan and ensure they are continuously updated on project status and timeline adjustments.
- Monitor timelines related to current design projects to ensure on-time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Receive estimates and secure budgets for creative development and monitor spending against approved budgets.
- Collaborate with Design team and production coordinator to ensures customer needs are met and the final project adheres to brand communication guidelines and identity standards.
- Oversee project update meetings with design team and production coordinator to ensure projects are moving according to timelines and creative solutions meet all requirements.
- 3-5 years experience in marketing / advertising or related field required, preferably working experience in an adveristing agency.
- Hands-on experience with design, typography, photography and videography
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well.
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills.
Các công việc tương tự