As Product Marketing Lead at One Distribution, you will be responsible for identifying opportunities, executing strategies, and managing programs that drive awareness and adoption of our technology products and platform(s). This role requires an exceptional ability in understanding our customers – Retailers, especially at General Trade (GT) channel and FMCG Suppliers/Manufacturers and Brands and articulating their needs. A strong candidate can use this skill to bring perspective to our product experience and build impactful marketing strategies. This role will work closely with Commercial team (FMCG Key Account and GT Salesforces), Product Owners, Operations, Tech & Data team, and Marketing teams to identify, prioritize, and execute against big opportunities.
Product Marketing at One Mount Group resides at the intersection of marketing, product, technology, and analytics with a strong emphasis on experimentation and impact.
• Be the voice of the customers (FMCG Suppliers/GT Retalers). Understand how to reach them with the right message, at the right time, through the right channel.
• Develop ideal customer personas and target industry segments through qualitative and quantitative research with prospects and customers. Define the target segments for platforms/products and Customer Value Propositions for each target segment.
• Develop positioning, USPs, messaging matrix and content for paltform/products targeting at different customer segments.
• Work with channel owners to develop integrated go-to-market strategy and roll out across all marketing channels. Drive cross-functional marketing programs for various One Distribution / VinShop products, launch products and grow usage, both on and off platform.
• Analyze product and market trends to identify opportunities to bring 1MG products to more consumers.
• Manage timelines to deliver product marketing programs. Work with cross-functional partners, including product development, sales, and creative studios, to ensure project and campaign success.
• Equal parts researcher/analyst, psychologist, marketing program manager and creative strategist.
• Update existing marketing channels with new messaging as relevant
• Drive engagement and adoption for the product. Manage new feature launches to engage new and existing customers.
● 8+ years of Marketing or Product Marketing experience
● Enjoys digging into the data and using it to inform strategy.
● Expertise & exceptional ability in understanding our customers – Retailers, especially at General Trade (GT) channel and FMCG Suppliers/Manufacturers and Brands
● Fluent in customer acquisition best practices and digital marketing strategy.
● Can identify both exponential and incremental growth opportunities.
● Passion for understanding consumers and bringing their needs to life through your work.
● Exceptional project manager. Can bring together disparate functions to get things done with an own it attitude.
● Can analyze products, customers, industry and market trends to develop compelling recommendations.
● Customer obsession: really focusing on understanding your customer vs pushing a story.
● Research mindset: someone who goes deep into the details and likes to do a lot of research to understand both your product and the competition.
● Fantastic communication skills across all levels of the organization as well as customers: this is key!
● Cross-functional collaboration desire and experience: this role will be the glue of your company when it comes to your customer communication.
● Fluent in complexities and nuances of user journeys and how thoughtful segmentation and creative marketing can bring value to them and the business
● Ability to get things done strategically, quickly and well
Các công việc tương tự