- Acting to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labor unions
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
- Overseeing all HR initiatives, systems and tactics
- Ensure human resources (quantity, quality) according to the Company's business strategy in each period
- Create and maintain sustainable high performance competitive advantage through people
- Ensure effective implementation and utilization of HR tools and processes
- Develop and drive strategic HR solutions that align with corporation's needs and expectations.
- Ensure line managers have skills and confidence to undertake their people responsibilities
Bachelor or above
Fluent Microsoft Office, HR software
English: fluency (reading, listening, speaking, writing)
5 years and above experience, experience in real estate, construction, M&E are referable
Skillful and persuasive in communication. Knowlegde in Labor law.
Honest, careful, thoughtful, sensitive, decisive.
Compliance Labor Regulations and company policies.
Complete tasks assigned and teamwork
Các công việc tương tự