1,5 Tr - 3 Tr VND
Chưa có kinh nghiệm
- Cấp bậc
Sinh viên/ Thực tập sinh
- Hết hạn nộp
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Phụ cấp
- Đào tạo
Mô tả Công việc
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Check timesheet, annual leave and other payroll related documents sent by clients and calculate payroll
- To be responsible for preparing monthly payroll for clients ontime
- To assist clients in Social, Health & Unemployment Insurance registration, claims, etc…
- To assist clients in personal income tax registration, claims, finalization, etc…
- To advise clients issues and concerns relating to C&B policies and practices, labor law, personal income tax..
- To assist clients in updating the HR records, statistics and reports, etc…
- Other admin tasks assigned by Managers/Supervisors
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Graduated from university in HR, Administration, English language, Law is preferable
- Good at communication and presentation
- Able to use English fluency
- Master of labor law and Personal income tax law
- Work well in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, creative and responsible.
Why join us:
- Very attractive salaries that commensurate with the working experience.
- Gain practical experience, by applying methods and theories learned in classes.
- Network with professionals in your field, for references and future job opportunities.
Working hour: 08:00 a.m – 05:00 p.m, from Monday – Firday
Benefits: under the regulations of the company for the internship
Application cover letter together with CV
Degrees, English certification (if any)
Deadline for application: 30/07/2020
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp:
- Độ tuổi:
Không giới hạn tuổi