Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Ensure that the team goals are met within a given time frame, including but not limited to the following:
• HR Recruitment - Training & Development by coordinating with HODs and conducting in-house training courses as internal trainer.
• Employer Branding - Employee Orientation.
• Performance Management. Conduct KPI review and target review. Maintain and propose improvement for performance appraisal management
• Employee Motivation & Retention and Succession Planning. Plan, budget and execute internal events, team building activities.
• Other tasks as assigned by CEO.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Male, aged below 45, living near Nha Be District;
• Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, business administrator, law or relevant;
• Good communication skills, both oral and written English;
• 5+ years of proven experience as HRA Manager with hand-on experience in setting up HR Strategies, Policies, OKRs, KPIs/BSC, etc.
• Managerial and leadership experience.
Các công việc tương tự