- Check timesheet, annual leave
- Maintain and update the Personnel database and employee information
- Manage employees’ welfare & benefits in compliance with company policies & labor laws such as birthday gifts, Tet gifts….
- Assist HR Manager in Recruitment
- Assist in organizing company events, company trips (such as Year-end Party, Teambuilding, birthday...)
- Assist in handling visa applying, work permit, airticket, hotel for visitors and employees and process the payment
- Keep track on Booking on vehicles, meeting room.
- Order stationery for offices- Stationery management
- Manage, receive, collect and do the payment expenses for office's related costs: rental fee, electricity, water, telephone charges, vinasun, grab, taxi, etc.
- Monitor taxi cards/ grab accounts provision & usage to ensure employees’ compliance with company policy
- Making quotations, purchasing furnitures and equipments…
- Manage and keep track of hard drive, equipments, assets.
- Manage and maintain of equipments in the office and ensure the public and working areas of the office are maintained in an ordered, clean and tidy fashion at all times.
- Process documents at government organizations
Other HR & administrative duties as assigned.
· Working time: Mon-Fri, 9h00-18h00
· Tea break, teambuilding, company events, company trips,
· Lunch, Parking fee
· Annual Leave, Insurance
· Working Location: Binh Thanh District
Your Skills And Experiences
· Good communication skills - written and verbal
· Be proactive and a good team player
· Proficiency in Microsoft office
· Good at English is required for this role
· Having experiences in HR - Admin field is advantage
Các công việc tương tự