- Cấp bậc
- Hết hạn nộp
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón
- Đào tạo
Mô tả Công việc
The Human Resources (HR) Assistant is responsible for facilitating HR processes including Recruitment, Training and Compensation and Benefits. Tasks include:
Recruitment & Onboarding
- Assisting in searching, screening CVs and arranging interviews for candidates;
- Coordinating with other departments to arrange onboarding process for newcomers;
- Supporting in the implementation of employer branding activities such as job fairs or career fairs.
- In charge training administration for training plan implementation;
- Maintaining training database of employees;
- Doing training evaluation and reports.
- Controlling monthly attendance record, night shift, annual leave, and overtime;
- Collecting and submitting health & social insurance’s documents for employees;
- Supporting in preparing documents for Personal Income Tax.
- Managing all HR admin activities such as updating employee database and filing employee personal documents;
- Supporting in organizing HR and admin activities/ events.
*Successful candidate will have an opportunity to become an official employee after 11 months.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
The profile to succeed
- You got a Bachelor degree, preferably in Human Resource Management or Business Administration;
- You are proficient in English communication (verbal & written).
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office;
- You are good at Interpersonal skills;
- Fourth-year students and fresh graduates are highly welcomed.
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp:
- Độ tuổi:
21 - 30