- Conducts weekly meetings with related business units.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR functional teams to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Participate in solving complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, etc…).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Provides guidance and input on BUs restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for BUs and coaching needs.
- Other assigned tasks from HR Deputy Manager – Business Partner
This job description is reviewed on annually basis and subject to change upon business requirement
Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree.
- At least 03-year in HR field (in retail market is a plus).
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
- Have ability to relocate to Stores as per Company’s assignment
- Good oral and written communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Solid knowledge about Labor law and labour market in Vietnam
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and cope with stressful situation at work
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently
- Good communication, problem solving & presentation skill
- Good planning and analyzing skill
- Proficiency in computer skills (MS Office)
- Good verbal and written English skills
Các công việc tương tự