Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
|Cấp bậc||Quản lý|
|Lương||$ Cạnh tranh|
|Hết hạn nộp||20/06/2020|
|Ngành nghề||Nhân sự|
|Kinh nghiệm||8 Năm|
Manage and maintain HR routine work in 1 facility, and develop HR team and train the subordinates, developing and implementing HR strategies and programs, and providing HR supports for all other departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Developing, implementing, and updating employment practices, compensation, benefits, and human resource programs and methods on a regular basis.
2. Developing and updating HR policies, procedures and employee handbook
3. Developing internal communication strategies and processes to keep projects, programs, and/or departments informed on critical HR issues, policies and procedures
4. Developing and implementing the personnel services and programs as performance management (evaluation tools, methods and formats), talent retention, key position succession, and staff support program, employee relations, and grievance management.
5. Developing and implementing the personnel services and programs as performance management (evaluation tools, methods and formats), talent retention, HR personnel’s training & development, staff support program, employee relations, and grievance management.
6. Develop staffing plans together with Operations Director and other key staff.
7. Track and compare the actual headcount with budgeted and ensure that indirect headcount ratio is controlled; and headcount ratios of workers and supporting forces are within the budget;
8. Maintain an up-to-date organization chart
9. In charge in the screening and hiring process for all positions.
10. Oversee the registration of the new employees and the procedure of employees’ exit and set up the presentation of orientati on programs for the newcomers.
11. Responsible for staff’s labor contract, C&B, rewards, incentive and motivation, SI, labor report, disciplinary actions, terminate the contract, ...
12. Supervise the signing and the renewing the labor contracts and update information of candidates into company’s database.
13. Responsible for create & maintenance of HR software;
14. Implement and oversee the new employees orientation
15. Handle the employee relations; Deal with and follow up the employee suggestions, regular “Roundtable Meeting”, “Employee Meeting”
16. Organize and participate in the activities of company;
17. Maintain good relations with government labor agencies
18. Oversee the administration functions: security, transportation, canteen, cleaning, gardening and office supplies
19. Others as assigned by the Operations Director
University Degree, Major in Human Resources, or in related fields
Minimum 8 year HR experience, of which, at least 3 years at supervisor level
3. Skills and Abilities
Excellent Written and Spoken English
Rich in Human Resources knowledge
Good communication and coordination skills
Interview and screening skills
Strong leadership, management, communication skills are compulsory.
Skilled in delivering training
Highly capable of identifying problems and solving problems.
Very proactive and energetic.
Systematic, methodical, detailed, thorough, transparent.
Positive, enthusiastic, creative, embrace changes, performs under pressure
Work well in a team-based environment.
Skilled in Computer Operation ( MSOffice, Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
Số 11 Đường số 6, KCN VSIP2, Thủ Dầu Một, Bình Dương
Phòng Nhân Sự
10000 nhân viên nhân viên
Wanek Furniture Co., LTD. No.11, VSIP II, Street 6, Hoa Phu Ward, Thu Dau Mot City, Binh Duong Province Contact person: HR Department Company size: 5,000-9,999 Wanek Furniture - an US company is a key company in the supply chain of the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world with a distribution network reaching out to more than 123 companies. Wanek Furniture was established... Xem thêm