Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
The HR Manager works directly with the HR Director at HQ to plan, develop, implement and evaluate human resource practices, personnel policies and strategic goals for human resources consistent with the mission and goals of the company and according to Vietnamese regulations & guidelines. Assist administrative and supervisory staff by supporting opportunities for professional growth and development among all employees.
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Manage the recruitment and selection process
• Develop and manage succession planning and talent management process
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human resources
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, policies and procedures across the organization
• Nurture a positive working environment and culture
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Maintain pay plan and benefits programme
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programmes
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
LINE MANAGER AND REPORT
• Line Manager: HR Director ASEAN
• Report to Line manager and work closely with other BOM members on any matters and issues that impact on business lines and departments.
• Report to Line manager at regular agreed intervals in an agreed format: Weekly, Monthly
• Receive reports from HR team members: Weekly
• Meeting discussion with key business lines: Weekly
• Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, organizational development, or a related field.
• At least 10 years of professional experience in human resources management or related services, at least 05 years of senior management experience (Manager level). Must possess effective communication skills (written and verbal).
• Ability to work under pressure
• Corporate and process mind
• Excellent communication and quality orientation
Các công việc tương tự