In this role, you will:
• Responsible for the implementation of Staff Engagement Actitivites for staff in VHN. Ensure the budget for Staff Engagement Actitivites is monitored properly.
• Plays a role in all processing of HR related document, record and control those document in VHN office. Ensures effective delivery of specific solutions that address HR and business needs, such as monitoring staff profile and HR reports for VHN office.
• Responsible for the administration related task of HR VHN office.
• Be part of HR Contact Center team to handle the HCC related tasks.
• Provide support in HR projects from the initiation stage, through project deployment to post implementation review to ensure they are fully followed up.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• A bachelor degree in an HR related discipline is preferred.
• A minimum of 1-2 years’ relevant HR experience in MNCs, preferably experience in HR operations.
• Knowledge of HR policies and procedures, and legal and regulatory frameworks in financial services.
• English and Vietnamese speaking and writing communication is mandatory.
Các công việc tương tự