12 Tr - 16 Tr VND
2 - 4 Năm
- Cấp bậc
Trưởng nhóm / Giám sát
- Hết hạn nộp
Mô tả Công việc
- Collaborate with hiring managers to get alignment on hiring criteria and conduct recruitment procedures.
- Conduct initial screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates.
- Conduct in the collection of information for the monthly/ quarterly/ annually reports.
- Assist with the production and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Assist to conduct monthly payroll, Personal Income Tax, staff allowances and bonus in accordance with company policies.
- Assist make monthly/periodically internal payroll report/ costing report, PIT report and other statutory reports for relevant authorities.
- Handle HR operations and benefits administration including self-insured, group life, medical insurance as well as expatriate, partner & director’s benefits administration.
- Oversee daily HR Operations.
- Support in the Policy and Guidelines issue.
- Ensure in accordance with the Corporate guidelines, the implementation, updating, review and auditing.
- ·Assist to conduct safety audits both internal and external.
- Ad-hoc tasks by Managers
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- College/Bachelor's degree preferably in Hospitality, HR, Business Administration/ Languages.
- Competent communication in Business English is required.
- Good at Excel, Words, PowerPoint and other office computer skills.
- Teamwork player, relationship building, and coordinative skills; must be able to work with diverse team members across locations.
- Honest, dedicated, hard-working, can-do attitude, pleasant organization and team work skills.
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp:
- Độ tuổi:
Không giới hạn tuổi