Employee Life-cycle Management:
- Coach and support people managers so that they have the necessary capability to carry out activities in the annual employee calendar (P&DD and talent management processes, annual Reward calendar etc). Where necessary guide managers to the other areas in the HR model that will support them (People Services, CoEs)
- Facilitate the P&DD and Talent calibration processes
- Provide day to day coaching and advice to managers to facilitate planning and decision making in areas such as recruitment, development and local restructuring requirements (subject to the standard business/function approval processes)
- Support and coach managers in dealing with day to day employee management, including individual performance issues and absence management
- Support and coach managers in discussions relating to job evaluation, pay and reward working with the Regional Rewards CoE as required.
- Work with local business/functional teams to identify learning and development requirements and liaise with the regional CoE partners to deliver solutions
- Work with the regional CoE partners to roll out AkzoNobel global learning initiatives in their area.
- Work with managers to identify and manage talent locally. Leverage the CoE's expertise and resources to define an actionable development plan and ensure follow-up to build a talent pipeline and ensure succession planning.
- Work with managers to improve employee engagement. Work with site or other management teams to encourage employee communication and support local engagement or community events.
- Be a role model for the company values and leadership behaviors and champion these locally.
- Support and/or lead local plans for standardization and continuous improvement within the country
- Work with other HR colleagues in the country to ensure that AkzoNobel global HR processes are implemented within their area of responsibility
- Explain and support the standard HR Operating model, directing managers and employees to the correct part of the model
- Take ownership where they identify data inaccuracies and address them with the appropriate part of the model/business
- Ensure managers and employees are using the self-service tools available and address transactional HR topics with People Services.
- Act as CoE ‘Champions’ i.e. as a local extension of the CoE team to provide delivery of services such as training or rewards.
- Assess quality of service and provide customer feedback to the HR function to drive continuous improvement
- Safeguard the company by ensuring compliance to local legal requirements in all aspects of HR policy, taking advice from outside legal advisors where required
- Help to promote awareness of the AkzoNobel Speak Up process and participate in investigations as required
- Manage local labor relations (unions, work councils)
- Counsel line managers and/or employees in employee relations procedures, including labor disputes.
- Participate in local internal and external audits
- Provide the relevant level of HR input to the AkzoNobel internal compliance processes e.g. ‘In Control’
Any other reasonable duties to ensure the smooth operation of the HR function.
Competencies and Experiences
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· At least 5 years of HR generalist experience in HR
· Native local and fluent English (both written and spoken)
· Service and solution focused mindset
· Ability to work with some level of ambiguity
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, highly developed interpersonal skills – individual, group
· Ability to excel in a fast paced, complex environment and meet tight deadlines
· Ability of travel when needed
Key Behavioural Competencies
· Influencing and problem solving skills
· Business acumen
· Conceptual, analytical and result-oriented approach
· Interpersonal, integrity and relationship skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Decision making and courage to challenge
Các công việc tương tự