- Cấp bậc
- Hết hạn nộp
- Du Lịch
- Du lịch nước ngoài
- Chế độ thưởng
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Công tác phí
- Nghỉ phép năm
Mô tả Công việc
Main Role: Carry out the day to day operations of HSE department and contribute to the application of effective Health, Safety and Environmental management by providing technical support.
General Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Conduct and/or Participate safety audits for Contractor and Sub Contractor.
- Conduct compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety and Environmental management.
- Review the contract documents for each Project and Construction Package in respect of Safety requirements and procedures and advise the Project Manager(s) of any deficiency.
- Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation.
- Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary.
- Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to facility management.
- Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis
- Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
- Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training
- Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel.
- Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance
- Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers and regulatory agencies.
- Participate in weekly meetings and monthly executive meetings.
- Comply with all Company and HSE procedures and policies.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by Project Director/CDO.
Project Specific Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Review Safety Procedures as submitted by the Contractors and ensure implementation is in compliance with Contract requirements.
- Ensure all activities on site are in compliance with safety procedures in respect of the format signed off by Contractor’s Safety Officer.
- Review and advise the Project Director/Manager on site safety organizations and key personnel CVs as submitted by the Contractors.
- Walk the projects on a regular basis to establish HSE presence and provide support.
- Ensure Contractor’s Laborers on site are following safety procedures and report to Project Director/Manager in case of deficiency.
- Conduct weekly and monthly HSE Meetings/Trainings and schedule as needed.
- Write, implement, and manage HSE Management Plans, Programs, Policies and Procedures.
- Perform frequent project HSE Inspections.
- Ability to evaluate PPE and ensure proper use and maintenance of PPE.
- Have knowledge and enforce compliance of Regulatory requirements including company HSE policies and procedures.
- Ability to oversee Hazardous Waste Storage area and ensure regulatory agency compliance i.e. labeling, containment, proper disposal, documentation, etc.
- Perform emergency response and assist in providing first aid treatment.
- Oversee Behavior Based / Observation Safety Programs.
- Develop Job Hazard Analysis (JHA)
- Follow Fall Protection program, inspect all fall protection equipment and maintain inspection records.
- Administer and maintain compliance programs such as Hazard Communication.
- Ensure Contractor’s Safety Staff on site are adequate and report to the Project Director in case of shortfall.
- Review Contractor’s safety records and documents to ensure major construction equipment is maintained regularly.
- Hearing Conservation, Hot Work, Respiratory Protection, etc.
- Assist in ad-hoc HSE tasks/projects as required.
- Develop project specific HSE procedures.
- Participate with PM staff in reviewing and assessing Close out Report as submitted by Contractor
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent and be computer literate.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s in Engineering, with specialization in QHSE or related discipline.
- Environmental, Health and Safety position; Technical writing a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong passion in HSE.
- Willing to work at different locations with frequent travelling
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp:
- Độ tuổi:
Không giới hạn tuổi