· Direct supervision and implementation of the work of ensuring Labor Safety at the factory is assigned
· Control, evaluate compliance with the Safety of labor hygiene in the field
· As a safety record for the factory of Labour
· The common Organization, guiding the provisions of AT-VSLĐ of the state and of the company in the field.
· Coordinating with Board ATLĐ to build rules, regulations, processes, methods of ensuring AT-VSLĐ, FIRE in construction, risk Recognition and risk assessment, Compilation of the table of total risk assessment.
· The work involved with other HSE guarantees.
· Perform all duties assigned by the Factory Manager/Safety & Health Manager related to Health Safety and environmental issues.
· Do Safety walks, Safety inspections and toolbox talks… for factory team personnel and keep daily/Weekly report for safety & health condition at jobsites to Factory Manager/Safety & Health Manager
· Conduct all relevant internal Safety training as assignment to Schindler’s employees and subcontractor workers.
· Recognize and conduct hazards identification/non-compliance, report to relevant Manager/Supervisor and follow up corrective actions
· Assists to investigate incidents/accident and reports to Factory Manager/Safety & Health Manager
· Support SIS (Safety Database) user for any uploading issues.
· Conducts Safety Inspection in conjunction with Front Line management according to local legislation, providing feedback, documenting findings and assisting the Factory Manager/Safety & Health Manager in assuring corrective action for unsafe practices or conditions observed.
· Attend all mandatory meeting for safety team (weekly/monthly meeting) and relevant safety event such as Safety Conference, Safety day, etc
· Support Front line manager to complete safety target and fulfil corrective actions
· Involve in all activities for fire fighting, First Aid, Management of chemical/waste required by Schindler Safety Management System and by local law
· Make internal/external safety training and collaborate with relevant departments for training happened
· Ensure to make periodical HSE report as local law and keep proper updates/communication with internal/external parties
· Collaborate to establish and Maintain the Safety System according to ISO 45001 (OHSAS 18001) in area of responsibility.
· Control ISO documents & records
· Support in creating and modifying ISO documents
· Make up plan for safety & ISO Internal, external audit
· Performing other job related duties as necessary or assigned.
Education and Specialization:
- At least 5 years of experience working as the same with role and responsible above.
- Priority for candidates with experience in Safety sanitation monitoring in factory/construction works
- Graduate Diploma of Technical sectors (labor Protection, Environment, mechanical engineering, electricity etc,)
- Define problems collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions to improve profitability
- Certificates or license relevant to the works
- Proficient in professional computer software such as MS office, Auto cad;
- Good in English for communication, reading comprehension of basic documents
- Communication Skills, presentations, good persuasion
Language: Fluency in both oral and written (English)
Computer: Skill for Auto Cad, Powerpoint, Word, and Excel.
· Being honest, meticulous.hard-working, active
· Having good health.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
Các công việc tương tự