- Set up, maintain company HSE procedures (labor protection plan, training safety plan, HSE regulation) for all properties.
- Prepare periodic safety, health and environment report to government
- Perform regular inspections of site/areas for improvement opportunities and compliance,
- Coordinate with Firefighting Police Department to check all the firefighting system (automatic fire alarm, fire sprinkler system, fire pump …), firefighting equipment (fire extinguisher, hose reel, …) and perform firefighting and prevention exercise.
- Ensure all obligated training courses are conducted
- Lead completion of risk assessments for processes, tasks, and other systems using appropriate risk analysis models
- Manage Incident investigation process, share the incident information, and take corrective actions for HSE, included any correction notices issued by government.
- Work with government agencies on matters related to Occupational Safety and Health.
- Other task will be assigned by department head.
- Degree in Environmental/ Safety or other relating major.
- Professional certification in EHS (CSP, CIH, CHMM, QEP, CEA, REM …)
· PC skills
- The ability to work with IT resources such as excel, databases and spreadsheets, for the collection and management of information
- 3-5 year experiences in related field.
- Good at English (both speaking and writing)
· Key characteristics
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Helpful experienced with EHS auditing and ISO 45001 - 2018.
Các công việc tương tự