A Technical Support Engineer plays an integral role in our technical customer experience lifecycle. You will work between Customer Success, Product and Development teams to effectively diagnose and troubleshoot problems.
A Support Engineer works on escalated product-specific issues, conversing directly with the customer to resolve a number of issue types, such as, user related issues, service interruptions and supporting other teams during the client integration process.
1. Man 27- 40 age, At least three years of experience in a similar role
2. Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Technical Project Manager
3. English level: Upper Intermediat
4. Experience in providing a high-level of customer support and providing exceptional customer service
5. Ability to understand business and customer requirements, prioritizing issues and escalating as required
1. Responding to clients according to SLA requirements, to achieve a 24-hour issue resolution for all tickets when possible (VN ticket system)
2. Onsite service as require and make the CSR after finish that ticket
3. Closely collaborate with Sales and ICT teams
4. Provide management with customer insights and information on customer needs
5. Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the company's technologies, process and teams
6. Available for occasional out of office hours on-call coverage
theo luật lao động quy đinh.
Thứ 7 nếu không có việc thì được nghỉ.
Các công việc tương tự