- Be in charge of liquidation report/ contract settlement for EPE.
- Monthly reconcile data between internal & customs system.
- Coordinate with related department to prevent all the impact to the yearend report.
- Collecting, monitor with production on BOM change during the year and keep the record for corrected consumption for RM at yearend report.
- Working with related team to implement the procedure for scrap selling & scrap disposal to make sure all transaction’s performed follow Customs regulation.
- Effective communication with the concerned parties to ensure all the usage of material follow the regulations.
- Report to supervisor if any deviation from the established SOP.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- University graduate, 2 years working experience in BOM/ liquidation for EPE.
- Male is preferred.
- Able to work independently and under tight time schedule.
- Good team working spirit.
- Computer knowledge (word, PowerPoint especially good at excel, (macro skill is preferred)), able to
use VNACCS software, familiar with ERP system.
- Good at reporting skill
Các công việc tương tự