- Work with the team to evaluate the labor cost during new product introduction, to provide the robust quoted labor requirement, and continue to drive its reduction after mass production.
- Define the working instructions during the product's pilot, and continue to maintain and improve it during mass production.
- Work with Quality Engineers and Production supervisors to identify and solve problems on daily operations, to study and find out the root causes of problems and define solutions to prevent them from happening again.
- Work with Maintenance Engineers/Supervisors to define the robust jigs & fixtures on production lines and continue to improve them through Poka-Yoke methodologies.
- Logistics analysis to material flow to drive efficiency improvements.
- Design layout of equipment/material/workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency.
- Work with the other team to implement Kaizen activities to optimize the labor cost and save material costs.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in engineering majors and prefer in industrial engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Understand and utilize Lean principles and IE tools (time study, standard work, value stream mapping, Kaizen, Kanban, SMED, etc) to systematically identify and eliminate wastes.
- Experience in leading Kaizen/Continuous improvement projects and got quantifiable savings.
- Experience in labor efficiency improvement projects.
- Ability to influence and gain commitment at all levels of the organization.
- Good English skill both in written and spoken
***Fresh graduates with good IE knowledge and English are welcome.
Các công việc tương tự